Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Just Missed It!

Yup, I just missed Wednesday! I just knew I would have posted this earlier, but I'm just going to have to give myself credit for trying...  Wednesday is when I'm supposed to share a project for the Sketch Challenge on The Outlawz. Here's what I would've posted Wednesday but am instead posting now...on Thursday:

The Greeting Farm Hybrid=Charlotte Chic + The Twisted Kit's Desiree (colored with Copics) and Miss Teagan Sue papers from Bazzill


That cutie is a hybrid - the head is The Greeting Farm's Charlotte Chic, and the body is Desiree from the Twisted Kit by The Greeting Farm. The sentiment is also from the kit.

Here's this week's sketch if you want to play along:


We have prizes...

**Challenges: Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes, Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Love this card Trina, fabulous coloring as always!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love the fun image & coloring and your fab take on the sketch--really cool papers, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of papers!! Adorable, T!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job as always, Trina! I love all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you must have so much fun coloring your stamp gals. This one is so cute and I like the color combination. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Trina...love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Trina. As always your coloring is awesome. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors on this one! Cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Craft's. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...