Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Much love to all of you who stop by my blog and leave sweet comments! (Hey Sara, Penny, and Carla!)  I hope all of you are having a great day regardless of the date when you read this post.

I'm sharing the card I made today for my honey. Do you really have to go masculine for Valentine's Day? I know I sure didn't...

Smoochin Cupid digi stamp from Mayzy Art, colored with Copic markers. (skin YR65+E13/15/17) Echo Park Love Story papers
This is an easel card. I'll have to put up another picture to show what it looks like... Updated: Here it is! :D



**Challenges: Digi Haven - Valentine's Day, Annabelle Stamps - Love, Bloggers Challenge - Two or More Patterned Papers, Brown Sugar Challenge - Die or Punch, Craftitude - AG or Love/Valentine's

14 comments:

  1. So cute, like the pattern paper and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kiddo! Hope you had a wonderful V-day! And I didn't realize that this was an easel card when you entered it on The Outlawz Alcohol Markers challenge! Makes it even cooler, if that's possible, lol! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Love the coloring, papers, and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! And soooo well colored!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too cute! I'm sure when your honey opened the card he wasn't worrying too much about how masculine it looked LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card! Love that image. And the coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful, your colouring is incredible!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! Every time I visit you your coloring gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb colouring of your images and I love the design if the card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely and it looks fab with those pearls.

    Thank you for playing with us at Brown Sugar this week.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...